HKBU-Thomson Reuters Financial Journalists' Workshop
The workshop, jointly organized by Hong Kong Baptist University and Thomson Reuters Foundation, is designed to help journalists in Hong Kong and Asia strengthen their financial and economic newsgathering and writing skills.
HKBU-Thomson Reuters Financial Journalists' Workshop website:
The Planning, Reporting and Writing of My Award-Winning Article
Strengths and Weaknesses of the Business Section of My Publication Back in the US and Suggestions to Improve It
- The workshop will be conducted by international business and financial journalists, Ms Toni Reinhold, Editor in Charge, New York Desk for Reuters, and Ms Alison Leong, Deputy Hong Kong Bureau Chief.
- 2011 Pulitzer Prize winner Mr Jake Bernstein will be the guest speaker.
- One-week intensive training taught in English.
- The core activity focuses on the process of news gathering and writing financial news as practiced by Reuters and other global news agencies.
- Hong Kong Baptist University and Thomson Reuters Foundation will award participants – who fulfill all requirements – a certificate of attendance.